POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Mandel : More Mandel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  More Mandel
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 21 Feb 2011 16:42:28
Message: <4d62dc44@news.povray.org>
Ok so ignore the blue table (typo) I just wanted to show something that
was turning out pretty cool. This is the mandel goodie that I've been
messing around with ... also there is NO light source in this scene.
Thanks to Trevor for getting me going with hdr as light maps. This one
uses Edouards light probe ... cool eh! I'm going to keep working at this
one ... a lot of exciting times for povray lately!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (962 KB)

Preview of image 'work.png'